Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::a letter to Scarlet::..
Monday, May 23, 2005
Dearest Scarlet,

I know how down you are right now, i know all i can do about it is sit on the end of a phone, and post you silly things to make you laugh, cards addressed to bizarre people at your address, i'm sure the posties have a fit when they see my cards, probably all gather round to see what i've called you next, or what illustration i've drawn on the reverse!

I'm gutted things are so hard foryou right now, mainly because i'm not there to support you properly, i'm 2500 miles away at the end of a phone. I think about you and miss you every day.

So the shitkicker has remarried. Wanker. FFS the ink waas not even dry. I like to look at this though as a good thing. Freedom with a capital F. It's over, finally after all of the shit you are your own person once more, your own life beholden to no one but yourself.

It's been a while since shitkicker walked out, sleezy scumbag was up to no good. But still you could not move on, couldn't, not wouldn't. You haven't, and i understand exactly where you're at, i know you like i know myself. Your self esteem so lowfeeling worthless, the message inside your head on repeat "if such a wanker of a bloke wouldn't want me who would?"

If you could only see yourself the way others see you. You could have your pick, and nowyou can move on and take it. Scarlet baby you're a strong independant woman. You're stunning looks, deep dark bottomless eyes, raven black hair, amazing smile, infectious personality and your fabulous tits, who the hell wouldn't want you? Shitkicker was and always had been intimidated by your intelligence, and the way you looked. And thats why he was the way he was, he was inferior and the only way he could feel better about himself was to put you down.

So as i said to you in my text babe, I raise a glass to shitkicker and that bint he's fooled into thinking he's a nice bloke. I wish them luck, they'll need it, a lot of it considering what he is, and the hell he will take her to. Silly cow. She can't say you didn't try to warn her. Which incidently you did out of kindness not spite.

I wish i was there, well actually i wish you were here it's bloody cold back in uk and it's fabulous here! I'd like to make it all ok again and get pissed find you some yummy beach bum (single of course) to shag you senseless, and to make you remember life is for living, not sitting thinking of the past cos yeah there would good times, but there were some fucking awful ones too.

You've got a chance to start over, to fall in love again, So freedom babe, that's what it's all about grab it with both hands and don't let go,

should you falter stumble or fall i'll be right there

Love you
L
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:14:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com