Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::it's not much but it's a post at least!::..
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
I've been told off for not posting, so now i am. Satisfied?

Sunday was an incredibly lazy day, considering by Saturday night i could barely walk my hips had locked up, and by Sunday i could barely move! My legs, hips, knees grazed from hitting the board, my elbow bruised from more of the same, the arms aching it was a terrible effort to slice my freshly homemade loaf of bread for lunch. So i sat and vegitated all day. I did as little as possible plus i was coughing and spluttering my guts up feeling generally rough.

Monday brought the inevitable housework, well i mean if you will be a lazy cow and not do any all weekend bar stack the dishwasher and turn it on what the feck do you expect? The mountain of washing got done, which has now turned into mountain of ironing! Oh and i gutted the house did some of my course, i have an exam this week!

Today i've been shopping. Fun shopping. I got a lush pair of Ralph Lauren Flip Flops for Princess, in the sale, and i tried on numerous bikinis and got a fantastic bargain, 75% off! Very sweet, blue and navy, flattering cut, makes my tits look fab, and covers the unsightly scar. I got hubby a new sports bottle cos he keeps taking mine, he has one but left it somewhere! And these cool headband bandana things, one for me and one for princess, a can of pepsi, i was thirsty, i stocked up massively on toiletries after finding a fantastic new shop that imports stuff from UK.

I spent this morning for a bit peeing about with my Zen, downloading new drivers upgrades etc. Haven't installed them yet, took a break to go shopping. I was going out to price up these swimming pools for the garden, the ones you inflate a ring and then fill them with water for 12 hours and they do the rest themselves.

This afternoon, i donned my new bikini and grabbed the beachbag and we all went to the beach. Met up with some mates down there. Hubby went out for a bit on the speedboat, jammy bastard, i wanted to go get splashed. I covered my bod in factor 2 spray oil and laid back, ocean colour scene blasting my eardrums and watched the horizon, princess playing next to me. hubby took her swimming for a bit later and then they played with the new kite we got last weekend at the festival. She was tricking with it. My girl rocks! Might have to look into getting her a buggy board for it.

Well thats me, boring, mundane, felt guilty for not posting i'm only sorry i dind't have anything more exciting to write. I do have some exciting stuff on the horizon, hopefully "T from Home" will be coming out to visit in a few weeks time.....can't wait have so missed her. Have got a night out planned aready! It'd be on her last night here!

70's 80's back to skool night, uniform mandatory! My uniform already planned..... teenie black skirt, white shirt knotted a la britney, black micro fishnet stockings, tie, black basque/bra, hair in either bunches or plaits, and a straw hat if i can get one....... it's going to be sooooooooooo much fun! T don't forget to pack it! Hubby i think will be dressed a la shorts, shirt, blazer, cute cap, lets hope they don't forget to build the bikesheds!


Right i'm off i've bored you enough

Laters
L
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:10:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com