Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::i know what i did on saturday night...now you will too::..
Monday, June 06, 2005
Saturday night i got into my foxy boho look with of course my trusty reef flippies, approved of hubby's sexy hawaian shirt and reeking like a hoes handbag we went out for the night.
A beach party, yeah another one, it's gettting so old pmsl
Some of our favourite people at this one promising to be a good night, caterers and everything. Speeches and copious amounts of alcohol for all, except me.
I was designated driver. So i spent all night drinking evil coke cola, which makes me really silly. all that caffiene. i'm really only trying to make excuses for myself by telling you that. Hubby's turn to get shitfaced seeing as i did last weekend.

The night heady, hot and fabulous, a lot of people buggerred off leaving the core group. And yes moi is part of it. So much a fixture down there these days! some really cool magic tricks involving coins, and ducky, not having any making up his own, you had to be there, but it was so funny i felt a trickle as i laughed and bolted off to the loos before i pissed myself laughing.

Loosey bless her pissed out of her head starts jumping round like a little kid, hey guys lets go skinny dipping...........
i have to say i did.
stone cold fucking sober.
we all ran down to the waters egde, stripped off butt naked, all you could see were glowing white bits, and ran headlong into the water.
shit
it was a bit cold.
my nipples were like monster truck wheel nuts by the time we came out!
hubby was mighty impressed with me.
seeing as i was sober. in fact i am now known as that cool chick who got naked and jumped in the sea sober.

see. i do daft things without drinking, i don't need to get out of my head to do silly shit.

it was i have to say the most enormous fun i've had. so liberating. we all had a great time splashing about. until it was time to run out, i must have stood on every stone on the fecking beach ouch.
i also tried to put looseys knickers on, not clever, it was dark and we were both wearing white, i had headed for the white pile of clothes on the beach! Ducky put Peppers boxers on and stretched them so much pepper couldn't even wear them, shame.....lol hes fit with the most fabulous eyes. married to loosey who is the most petite lass just like a doll.

When we finally got home, hubby told me i looked great running naked up the beach in the moonlight...... i told him his dick is massive compared to duckys jack russel dick. pmsl

we slept in.

princess staying the night at a friends house decided to stay there for the day too playing in their pool, which proved to be great for her, as i had to go out to the beach.

I was supposed to be there at 8am.
i didn't make it. i was supposed to be learning how to wakeboard. obviously i didn't make it. so i am booked in for next weekend now.

Windsurfing too i was supposed to be comnpleteing my course. kev didn't turn up, obviously he couldn't get up either after a skinfull, so i chatted with mates and stalked around in my bikini for a bit, came home and vegged out after a bit.

But not before next weekends enterainment for all was arranged.

I not only am learning wakeboarding/waterskiing i am..........................
having kitesurfing lessons on saturday
YAY

I rock
however i suspect i'll spend more time in the water than i do windsurfing, though its meant to be easier. I'm really excited i can't wait. i've already chosen my kite.... for when hubby buys me one of my own cos i can't use his it's too big for me.

of course i will tell all next weekend, i'm hoping hubby will take pics, and i may even post some.

i'm currently deciding whether i should sunbathe naked in the garden, those triangle white marks i've got really do glow in the moonlight, need to even that up a bit for next time!

right better get my ass in gear and finish the housework. i've just been emailing my cv off for a job i'm after, systems administrator.......fingers crossed.

i also fell asleep on the sofa this morning after breakie reading my book.

lazy bitch

laters

Love
L
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:11:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com