Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:to put the record straight::..
Friday, June 03, 2005
Contrary to the below post, i am not spending my days in an alcohol fuelled haze,
just the evenings,
well some of them.
Since i have not been out on the town for months ( january) , beside a little one last month, (my wedding anniversary), i think i'm entitled to let my hair down a little.
pissed for you is not neccessarily pissed for me. Iam a nice drunk, i'm a fun drunk, i always know what i'm doing and i always remember in the morning, i never have hangovers, (except if i drink beer, which i don't) i never drink myself to oblivian.

I have be known to do silly things, mainly in the company of Scarlet, and she usually starts it.....
and yes, i do have a penchant for purchasing tacky things when under the influence, i have a fine collection of rude badges and rude postcards.

I know my limits, and i don't exceed them. i'm usually the least drunk, the one that looks out for everyone else.
I'm always in control, i'm far too much of a control freek not to be.

If you look across a crowded room, and see a woman with long sunbleached hair, a honeyed tan jumping and dancing around to whatever music is playing be it adadoo (ok maybe not music) or aerosmith, singing along making a twat of herself, thats me.... in a nice way.
I'll wake up in the morning absolutely fine, no hangover.

Be happy for me
at last i am popular,
i've grown into myself.
i'm not that skinny kid who was bullied at school anymore,
i'm not the kid who always got picked last for pe anymore
i'm exuding confidence,
i'm having fun
and i'm loving life
i'm loving myself

I will never forget how much different my life would have been had my tumour been malignant,

this is life,
this is my life
i'm celebrating it,
living it to the full
just like i promised myself i would with my new years resolution

i may have a few drinks,
i may swear,
alot,
i don't smoke
i've NEVER done drugs

i'm a good Mum, a good wife, a good friend,

but i'm me too,
don't forget

Love
L
xxxxx
xxxxx

ps
oh and i expect things will quieten down for a bit now anyway, everything just seems to have come at once, out tonight and tomorrow, and i expect that will be it for a while,
besides i can't get too pissed tonight, i'll never find my way to behind the bikesheds!
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:55:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com