Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
howdie
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
feeling much better now...
must have been the alternate laying in the sun and jumping into the pool to cool off that did it!
tan has deepened slightly... thinking of taking everything off to get rid of annoying tan lines.

last night in bed hubby told me the triangle patches covering my boobs were so white they glowed in the dark! must do something about it.

slightly shitting myself now for tomorrow, its a busy busy day ahead, the interview, hospital appointment for me, xray appointment for princess, dental one, swimming lessons for princess in the afternoon, aquafit for me in the early evening. looks like its gonn abe one of those days.

today is a complete contrast. i've done the little housework i needed to do, however there will be a pile of ironing to get through in an hour or so which quite frankly can bloody well wait. its too bloody hot. and i've chilled finished a book, i'm on here for a bit and then oh i don't know i'll chat to scarlet who's just signed on msn, and catch up on the ongoing saga of her life, which i feel very detached from right now.

it's not got any easier i miss her like hell.
i miss proper shops
nice clothes
donner kebabs, lambrini, a choice of choccie, icecreams that don't melt to a puddle in 10 seconds, i miss my family, my other friends, even the wankers who swore they'd stay in touch and havne't bothered their arses. cream cakes. iceland.asda. scarlets and mines bench.
i miss so much.

do you realise i've been here 10 months now?
almost a year.
it's flown by
s'alright i like the sun. i'm happy now. i wasn't. but i am now im settled. just every so often i get real pangs of missing all i left behind.

love you guys

L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:14:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com