Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
feeliong hot hot hot
Sunday, June 19, 2005
it's 30 degrees (84 farenheiht) and it's 23.14! It's too bloody hot and despite a dip in the pool to cool down a bit which worked for about 10 minutes! i'm bloody sweltering. me thinks it will be hard to sleep tonight!

Yesterday i spent the entire day at the beach club. It was our open day and as i am a very important committee member i was manning the membership desk all day with my sweet smile! It was i have to say very successful. I was so busy i didn't get to go play on the banana boat or the screamer! Gutted.

The very busy day was rounded off at home when we went striaght into the garden adn jumped into the pool! Bliss! It was like a bloody hot bath until we mixed it up a bit!

I was so bolloxed last night i only cooked for princess hubby and i were not hungry at all maybe due to the heat. i got quite a lot of sun and my back was a bit burnt, despite my liberal application of suncream. It's gone browner already!

Today i got up really early and headed down to go waterskiing, it wasn't to be the wind had come in and it was too choppy. So i helped tidy up a bit after yesterday and drunk tea and chatted. It was Fathers Day today here so i ha left hubby sleeping and gone down with princess. When we got home he was already up, princess gave him the hastily bought pressie (which we got on the way home) and he went straigh on the ps2 to have a go, i got bored and went upstairs to get my book, thought me bedroom was cooler so i lay down on the bed to read a little. I woke up at 12.15!

Took hubby out to the beach bistro for fathers day lunch and we spent the rest of the day layzing in the sun. Which meant he hung out with his mates, and princess played with her friends, and i lay trying to get more sun on my legs reading! But in the end i was chatting to a lady i was on my windsurfing course with, we're meeting up on wednesday afternoon to get together and practice.

This week brings an interview, and not a lot else apart from the daily chores and food shop, so very exciting. I think i'll spend tomorrow in the pool on the lilo reading..... perfect way to liven up my tan, and who knows i may even get my triangles out! Of course i will have to fashion something to protect my scar....which has flared up again.

Well i'm gonna go give my Daddy a ring, it's fathers day and i didn't send a card cos i forgot all about it till it was too late. I did ring earlier but he was having a kip... and so i had a lovely chat to my mum instead. Did tell hubby to ring his dad, but he hasn't. i'm not gonna dial the phone for him! And i never sent a card to him either.

Laters peeps

god i'm bloody hot

L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:13:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com