Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
only me
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
my interview is tomorrow.
and i have prospects of another for monday too!

i got two lovely pairs of shoes today, some fabulous roman blinds for my bedroom yesterday and some quaint lined baskets, and a massive tub of some chemical to lower the ph in my pool, which has been a nightmare of trial and error as there were no instructions.
princess is not well, bugger shitty timing, but D has said she'll look after her whilst i am at my interview lest i need to keep her off school. i also have a windsurfing lesson tomorrow afternoon.

i'm rather nervous about the interview. i'll be fine, i'm wearing my lovely new shoes, well one pair of them! I'm a nightmare for shoes, i have really small narrow feet. in the uk when i was a kid my clarks shoes were special ordered! anyway out here shoes aren't so much of a problem and i'm revelling in it! i tried on 8 pairs today and they all fit perfectly! now that is a miracle!

do remember me saying i was bored several hundred times? and that i was addicted to sims urbz on princesses gameboy advance sp..... well i finished it. and i'm at a loss now. so i'm reading yet another book.

they mountain of ironing is increasing but so is the temperature, its too bloody hot to iron, it's over 30 deg now! and it's 11pm i'm sweating loads.

sorry i've nothing rivotting to say

wish me luck i'll let you know how i do as soon as i'm back!

Love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:58:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com