Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
its a small world
Friday, July 01, 2005
well it is really

i had a big shock yesterday afternoon

a lady came up to me and said "Hi Lou"

an old friend, not seen her for ages we lost touch after she moved house, and here she is, talking to me .

i'm not sure how i feel about it. excited? pleased?

i don't know

i instantly got hold of scarlet as soon as i got home. she knew her too.

how does she feel?

same as me.

in shock

gobsmacked

it was nice to see her again i think. my princess and her little one used to play together when they were really small.

here i am one child. she has 3 now! she's still pretty. her once lush hubby has put on a lot of weight and is no longer the horndog we all thought he was way back then! the one thing i really noticed about her was her nails! they were like talons! How the hell does she manage with them with toddler ffs?

we'll meet up while shes here maybe for a coffee or something

we were never really close, scarlet has always been my closest friend my bestest friend, but we did share some good times.

we were young then

i still don't really know how i feel about it

L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 3:16:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com