Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
random
Monday, July 04, 2005
Happy 4th July!

Dyna, Subby, Em, Jeanette,G,Laura, Mr Underhill,Rob, Darth, Ex Raver Girl,HC, Glamtart,Jay and Jasmine and your darling babies,Laurie,Stimdawg and Jolynn!

Right now on to normal business. My dear Dyna has done something like this, so i thought i'd jump on the bandwagon! Sort of a random shit about me thingy.

The first cup of tea of the day is always the best.

I eat my weetabix soggy with 1 dsp sugar but i don't like it to disintergrate.

My back is browner than the rest of my body. Bugger.

I love 80's music. BUt i do like lots of other stuff too mostly rock.

I wear 5 rings. My wedding, engagement and eternity, my anniversary diamonds and my solitaire my mum gave me.

My ears have been pierced twice but i gave up on wearing 2 lots of earings they were apain in the ass, so now just the one and marks where the holes were.

My eyes are green, but sometimes change colour reflecting my mood.

My favourite colour is black.

My favourite everyday shoes are my reef flip flops.

My favourite everyday dress is a bikini top and shorts. It's too hot to wear much else!

I like to dance in my underwear or without for that matter

I don't get drunk very often. But i like to drink.

I have asthma. Just a bit.

A teddybear i have had since birth is still in my possession, it's by my bed, and wears a dress, it has no name. I have been known to cuddle it when upset.

I am a narky bitch. Well some of the time, though hubby would say all.

I am very houseproud. Take your shoes off all ye who enter.

My belly button is pierced.

I was once bullied as a child because i was so skinny.

I love banana's esp toasted sarnies, or in a bowl chopped up with milk and sugar. yummy.

When i was 3 years old i pinched a whols steak of my dads plate and stuffed it down my throat, the beginning perhaps of my love affair with steak.

I eat my steak very rare, practically blue. I have been known to eat raw mince while cooking.

I used to sing the doogie howser theme tune with my dad we even had a dance!

Me and princess have a dance we do to the theme tune of dark angel, and we sing along to all tv show tunes.

I still know the dance i made up as a kid to papa don't preach, i am still known to perform this in private when no one is watching.

I was a big fan of Wham. I still adore George Michael, my Dad made him gay by the power of thought.

I have a facination of handbags.

I have a stationary fetish. I have compulsions to buy it in binges.

My bedroom is lilac and cream.

One day i'd like to learn to fly an aeroplane.

I do not like sprouts or cabbage.

I like orange flavoured things but hate oranges, i can drink the juice but oranges in my mouth make me gag.

I am allargic to yoghurt and adhesive on plasters.

My favourite place to be is with my family,

My other favourite place to be is with Scarlet, on our bench plied with alcohol.

I always sing along in the car


Ok now you're bored, or have realised just how boring i am

Wasn't Robbie pure sex at live8? Did you see that bit when he looked right into the camera? That was for me you know, he knew i was watching. Even my mum calls him scrumptious bum. Minnow you can have him after me!

Love
L
xxxx












posted by Lou Lou @ 7:04:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com