Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
glam pudding
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
after a very fat day of licking out the bowl, and then scoffing many little cakes, coconut with bright pink icing, i left the sultana cakes to hubby (yuck) i felt decidedly guilty.

and then thought wtf i'll have another couple anyway!

the afternoon was spent being busy on exciting business. the evening i fell asleep in my chair.

boring cow.

this morning i took princess to school came home had breakfast, drunk my first cuppa of the day (the best) and proceeded to read angels and demons by dan brown. dozed off.

woke up, took myself off to bed, and slept. hubby popped home from work, he had forgotten some paperwork, and woke me up. shit. busted. he left so i went back to sleep!

was woken up by the annoying ring of my mobile, so thought i might as well get up! I popped out bought princess madagascar for her gba (which i will play later) and decided to treat myself.

I detoured to the beautician who just happened to have a free appointment, so i'm freshly tweezed and my lashes are a gorgeous blue black tint. sexy! i will no longer have massy running down my face at the beach cos i've fogotten i've got it on when i've gone in the sea. i'm a decidedly glam pudding now in my bright orange top and choccie shorts.

i feel better than i did earlier. this afternoon it's off to the beach i think to test out the new lash tint.

how boring my days are that all changes, i start work next week!

off to drink some water, dehydrating here its so HOT

Love
L
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:11:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com