Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
to sum it up
Monday, July 18, 2005
my weekend has been busy as hell.

After catching up with all the chores being a working woman has stuck on the back burner the weekend arrived with a vengence.

Saturday up early and down the beach for waterskiing, sadly there was none due to it being too rough, but we stuck aorund a bit anyway.

Back home, cuppa and shower and out again. Into the city, bit of shopping lush lunch and a visit to a patisserie for afters...yummy.

Saturday afternoon brought a shit committee meeting that went on for 2 1/2 hours and ended with a massive row and hubby wanting to hit someone.

trip to the doctors to princess has very painful ear after being in a swimming pool all afternoon at a mates house.

the evening good food, good booze, good company. cool night ta debs xx

sunday early up and a trip to see the doctor again, swimmers ear poor little mite, not allowed to get her head in the water for 10 days, drops to be administered. poor little bugger its so hot, the pool is the only respite.

popped down the beach. now i say popped because we were only going down to see the club boss for 10 minutes. however we ended up staying til 5pm!

NO bikini i was dressed in a ankle length gypsy skirt and a halter neck top all bloody day.....i have gone such a lovely lush deep brown on my arms and shoulders it'll be a bugger for the rest of me to catch up! The day was long and knackering, i worked my arse off on the beach manning the waterski /banana boat/screamer desk. I'm not grumbling, looking at tanned toned men all day is a pretty cool occupation, oh did i mention they didn't have much on? I didn't notice the women!

I forgot to say what happened to me on saturday......

early saturday about 8am we went to our local stockist of the new harry potter book, to find empty shelves. In disgust Deb and i approached the manager. He informed us the books are not allowed to go on sale until 2 in the afternoon. We argued we pleaded, he would not budge. i argued that in uk the books had been on sale already for hours what the hell was he playing at people had already finished it! no matter how many times he said no and what he said we stood our ground. We refused to leave without harry, even if he called the police! we caused quite a scene!

In the end he decided to show us the memo from his head office. " See laydees it says 2 o' clock,"
YES i shout, 2 am (you fecking thick illiterate twat) now give me harry!
He hands me the first copy from the box, i notice it's jacket is not pristine and demand he change it. Stroking the front cover i walk to the till. Harry safe in my hands.

After all that hassle until this afternoon i had only managed to read 2 pages! 2 fantastic pages that is. Last night i was so knackered we got a takeaway and went to bed with a dvd, which i fell asleep only woken at hubby's snorting laughter.

Up at 5.45am this am, i was back at work by 7.15am this morning. the office was boiling, i worked flat out, i've lost my voice, (a blessing for some) and it was my last day...i'm off for the summer now not bad is it? work a few days and then have 5 weeks off! I'm loving the challenge, i'm loving the job, my boss is ace, i love it love it love it.

Right i'm off to read a bit more of harry i managed 100 pages this afternoon, only another 500 or so to go! Don't expect me to post till i finish it and nobody tell me how it ends!

Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:56:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com