Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
my voice is tres husky
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
woooooooooooooo the summer hols are here! i lost my voice yesterday but today it is i have to say a little better and rather husky, but not in an attractive way......

i've managed a few hundred pages of harry now....don't tell me!

It's fecking hot, the pool is shagged so i cna't go in it, for now anyway maybe tomorrow bastard cats

i was fecking knackered last night and fell asleep whilst watching a dvd in bed again. that is until my dear darling hubby woke me up so i could go answer the phone

lazy git

he said it would be for me anyway

it was for both of us, old friends and neighbours, excellent drinking buds and he's a bbq king are popping over for a holiday and want to go out for dinner with us while they are here. this is great news these peeps are top class. they are it has to be said a lot older than us, actually their eldest son is 2 weeks younger than me! but they are top class people and a lot of fun.

today i was applying for something and i had to give personal info., one of the details was my height and weight, another was my age. i made the girl guess (bitch i know she has to be nice) she said 26! Me i look 26! wooooooo i told her she was too nice and had to say nice things but later she said to me truthfully i look no where near my almost 29ness......... *cough nearly 32ness cough* apparently i look FABULOUS!!!!!! wooooooooo now she's either a lesbo (which i happen to know she's not) or she is desparate to be nice to old women! so it's be nice to lou day! which makes me feel much better after the chance remark my daughter made at the weekend.....

me: i'm dying out here (with reference to the scorching heat)
princess: what of old age?

cheeky cow...thats my girl, never too young to learn to bitch

love
L
xxxx
ps scarlet where the feck are you?

posted by Lou Lou @ 5:40:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com