Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
ding dong the bastard is dead
Sunday, November 06, 2005
on friday night, scenes in lou lou hq resembled something out of a horror movie. well my own personal one. for those of you who've known me a while, you probably know what i'm scared of most in this world.
yeah, that's right, mice.
and yes you guessed it the little bastard scared the fecking shit out of me when it ran out from under the cooker as i attempted to cook dinner. screams could be heard far and wide as i hyperventilated and hubby pissed himself laughing at the state i was in over something so small. he had never actually witnessed a confrontation with one!
hubby's best buddy came to assist as they chased the little bastard round the kitchen till they lost it. traps were laid and we hoped it would surface when all went quiet. it didn't.

that is until this evening when i went to cook the evening meal and it's tail sneaked out on the hob.
hubby came running, and the mouse is history!

god i love him.

my husband that it is.
my own personal knight in shining armour, at last i can sleep once more and not be shitting myself every time i walk into the kitchen.

due to my psychopathic checking i know the mouse must only have been with us since fri night/afternoon, as there is no evidence to suggest he was here before, beside my audible distree plug ins keep them at bay.

i love living here, in this lovely country, but feck me i hate the creepy crawlies and shit that goes with it!

things here now can relax, and i'll crack on with my knitting, yeah you read right knitting, i've decided to knit meself some trendy scarfs to save some pennies, and exercise my shitty hands now the winter is drawing in here, it's getting bloody cold, i'm back on the meds, which haven't kicked in yet but shit happens

right i'm off, to finish cooking tea

love ya
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:55:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com