Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
its me
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
lou has been a bad girl.

i know i should have posted and i have no, well little excuse.

I'm fecking knackered. i'm working my ass off at work coming home and doing the house etc. and then come 9.30 i'm falling asleep infront of the telly. i'm pathetic

I did go out wednesday though as i mentioned and got me lashes dyed and eyebrows done. lookin good. plus it means i can get away without massy if i'm in a rush in the mornings which is most days!

Friday night i went out on the piss, well actually it was out for a meal with a group of friends, it was ok. After we left the restaurant it got better. We walked down into the town, nestled up on a big hill, real winding streets wide enought for donkey carts! Anyways we found a bar. Suprisingly trendy. Decked out in creams and chocolate, very comfy sofas. And sold a very cheap gin and tonic. Which i drunk copious amounts of. The music was pretty good, i thought and then it got better. Half the Grease Soundtrack. We girls needed no encouragement as the lads looked on in disgust. So what if i know all the words? So what if we were acting it out just a little.........
I wasn't allowed anything else to drink after that.............

We got some great pics, esp the one i attempted to do on the timer so we were all in it! The first one i forgot to set the fecking thing, the 2nd the lads got in the fountain! It was empty i have to say, but it was that hot they would have dried within 15 minuttes! It was a great night.

Saturday morning we were up early and down the beach, no sign on a hangover for moi, as ever. Hubby got some serious wakeboarding done and princess really did great esp whent he swell got worse and she was going pretty fast, she never came off, just screamed a little!

I spent saturday afternoon catching up with housework, boring i know but it had to be done.

Up early sunday, beach again, home by mid morning and finished the housework i couldnt do yesterday cos hubby was sleeping (lazy shit) and tyhe shower and change and off to meet the inlaws.

They arrived early hours sun morning but aren't staying with us. They are staying about an hour away in traffic. Its a nice place. went out for lunch with them and a bimble about, treated myself to some new clothes. a cute pair of daisy duke shorts with pink bows and a couple of rather short skirts.

So not much really. its all pretty boring. my life is sleep work clean eat sleep. its a bitch.

i long for a day to kick back immerse myself in a book and a bottle or two of wine. i long to kick back and chat with scarlet for hours sharing 3 or 4 bottles. its all go. maybe it'll slow down maybe it wont maybe i'll find my routine i fecking hope so cos i'm hanging out my arse. even decided what to wear in the morning is an effort. i'm fine once i get to work its just the rest.

forgot i went out on saturday night too to the theatre, was ok not bad, good company, had a laugh anyway

i'm gonna go speak to scarlet

laters
love
l
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:10:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com