Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
it is i, lou, with a better quality post than i've done lately perhaps?
Saturday, September 10, 2005
The last few days have been a blur.

I have worked my ass into the groud, been a hostess to my parents and still look fabulous.
Yeah ok maybe not so fableeous but hey i'm tryin, at least a smattering of massy and lippy thrown on at my desk is an attempt.

It was wonderful having ma and pa here. It was far too hot for them, and they suffered, but still selfishy it was wonderful to have them here and spend just a little time with them. I felt utterly guilty i was at work all day and then fell asleep so early in the evening. brain strain you know.

Thursday night we took them back to the airport. You know that lump that rises in the back of your throat? It was there, standing proud, it almost choked me. As i said goodbye the tears came and never stopped as i watched them progress through to the gate. Michale Buble singing Home loudly in my head was not helping. (I am addicted to that bloody cd) A few more sobs and we left to go home. There is only so much pain a person can take.

Lucky enough they rang me just as i was leaving for work in the morning, they were safe and sound, finally at home. The house is rather quiet without them. Still it was rather nice to sleep in my own bed!

The job is going well, i love it i L O V E it! I am busy as hell i am becoming dehydrated and my bladder swelling hugely cos i just don't have time to drink or piss. But i love it.

Last night we went over to D and A's house for the evening, the plan was for D and i to get obscenly drunk, sadly i was too knackered to do any more than a bottle of wine justice. I slept soundly. This morning however i was up bright and early way before everyone else i was in the garden taking in the already dry load i had hastily shoved out the night before and putting out another. Got my brekkie, got showered sorted out the bag and then we all went out for the day to the waterpark.

Yes my sweets it happened. How could it not? How could a trip to the waterpark not result in my puppies breaking free? I did make it right until the end of the day though, and i did swallow my bottoms rather more frequently than i would have liked! But i am a bit browner than i was having spent a little time sunbathing inbetween cooling off.

*Must make massive attempt to enhance the tan further before the inlaws arrive next week!

Tomorrow we are off nice and early to the beach, princess to ski, hubby to wakeboard and if the water is flat enough i am finally gonna have a go at kneeboarding.

We have booked to go away for a weekend of waterskiing and snorkelling with a group of friends too which should be a whole lot of drunken fun. Only 2 weeks to go!

I've noticed something about myself lately. I'm not the little mouse i was. I've found i've got a pair of balls! I'm sassy, and sure of myself for the first time in my life i don't give a feck what anyone thinks about me. I'm comfortable with who i am.

Does this mean i've finally grown up?

I fecking hope not.

Anyways dahlings must dash i have to go rub baby oil into my browness so i donb't peel.

Love ya

L
xxxxxxx

ps

looking into blogging from work but think this might be a prob, and besides i don't have feckin time anyway
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:27:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com