Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
It's my birthday and i'll cry if i want to!
Saturday, September 03, 2005
It's been a really hectic week, which has left me hanging out of my arse, but a nice lay in the morning solved that for me!

I've been back at work, and I love it! It's busy as mental i don't have time to piss but i love it!

My Mum and Dad arrived on thursday night, not without drama, which will all be sent in great detail to British Airways complaints depatment.

It's wonderful to have them here, i know they're finding the heat a bit much, its quite a shock i guess. But still it's wonderful to have them here, and the pressies they came with too! I don't the kettle being on 24/7 at all!

We went out yesterday afternoon into the city for a quiet bimble in the old quarter, sitting in a street cafe watching the world go by. I am yet to introduce my mum to the delights that is Chino. Like a slush puppy but milky coffee.

I woke this morning to a phonecall from my sister, singing happy birthday. And then it hit me. 31 no more. Bugger. The years they keep going by faster and faster. Michael Buble is consolling me as i type. Ta sis! (melting in the dreaminess that is his voice)

Pressie wise i've done rather well, and something of a miracle hubby managed to get me a card and a pressie this side of lunchtime!!!! And it's one i knew nothing about! In fact he bought it early!!

I feel quite spoilt. I have another pressie to pick up on tuesday, which is being specially made for me. I am very lucky.

Been a quiet lazy day, late lunch, a dip in the pool, an now i'm on here whilst Mum and Dad have a lay down, the heat you know!

Tonight it's out for din dins, not sure where yet but it will be somewhere nice. I have pressies to wear!

So another year has gone by and i think maybe i'll pretend i'm 30 still, afterall the girl in the hairdressers did think i was 24! Maybe i can get away with it!

A few things have made me close to tears today. One was the pressie from my princess, something i really wanted, the card from my mum and dad, and michael buble. I won't mention or maybe i will the fact that i read the words to the new mcfly cd yesterday it's absolute teenage angst, all you don't love me but i love you, despair and sadness, but all sung to such a happy tune! Actually its a pretty good album boys and one song tipped me over the edge!

My Mum and Dads card was what really choked me up.

To our Darling Daughter,
Have a wonderful Day
You are always very special to us
Always Holding our love in both your hands


I love my Mum and Dad

From a very loved Lou, have a lovely weekend i'm gonna! I'm gonna get drunk

Love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:35:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com