Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
up and down
Sunday, November 13, 2005
November, and still going to the beach, still able to wear shorts and still in t shirts the teperature is still reaching 25 degrees! Yeah! logs got delivered this week, cabin up the mountain is booked, and we all start skiing lessons, snow that is this week!

After a quiet week at work, cos the boss was away, she came back on friday and you would not beleive the pile of paperwork i was stuck under! Still it's nice to have her back, i missed her! Because i am so efficient i had already finished all my work she had left behind for me to do. I had to go on a course on friday too, which is quite exciting in a sad kind of way!

It's been an up and down couple of weeks.

I was very low 2 weeks ago after a phonecall from "back home" actually i had missed the call, because i was out, and hubby, alseep when i got home, and i was asleep in the morning when he went to work didn't leave a note. It wasn't the sort of thing he should have, although i know the thought will have crossed his mind. Anyway he came home from work and said "you know your Auntie M", yes i said of course i do, "Well shes dead."
Tactful as ever, all heart, he broke it to me, and i went to pieces.

Now i don't blame him for how he told me, he's very matter of fact about death, he sees no need to dress it all up and make it pretty, because lets face it, death isn't.

Heartbroken i rung home to share my condolances with my dad. Auntie M was a very special woman. She will be missed greatly. Her passing was a blessing, she was no longer fit and had had a stroke some time ago, her letters painstakingly written, almost childlike always brought such emotion in me and i would cry upon reading them. God Bless you Auntie M. xx

On the up side of things i've been positive in my work and home life, i've taken up knitting again, as i mentioned before and i've finished two beautiful scarves and started another. The one i'm on now is fableeous and for Scarlet. S popped by this morning and asked me to make her one, i've got to make one for D too, so I will be busy. To tell the truth it's really helping my hands. I'm surprised how much i am able to do before my cramps start, its encouraging the circulation i guess, and i'm getting someting out of it too!

I've started christmas shopping, Princess is writing her letter for Santa today, she's left it a bit late but hopefully santa wil have time to amass it all.

I have yet to get cards though....... posting time to UK is almost up so i best get my arse i gear!

Well i'm just about out of things to say! I've been not particually well just all snotted up, nothing major but still makes you feel like crap, so i've been off to bed by 8.30pm! Shocking. But then my day starts so early here its not surprising i guess.

Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:00:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com