Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
sur le piste
Friday, January 27, 2006

I have to say that was quite the best weekend i've had in a while, good
family fun with lots of laughs and alcohol of course she says as she's on
the verge of doing it all again this weekend!

i have to say i looked rather hot in my red snow bunny outfit co-ordinated
right down to my socks! Ithere were some sights out there. do you know
some people think its clever to walk up the middle of a ski slope with a dog
wearing stilettoes? the girl wearing them not the dog!!!

i felt rather better about the fact there was people of so many abilitites
there. i myself have improved massively over the weekend, carving little
turns down the slope, a little off piste and i even managed a little jump.

yeah ok, i jumped, and then fell flat on my back as the ends of my skis
cought the back of the ramp we had made! i laughed till tears rolled out my
eyes. which i did again when i saw the video of it!

i fell a few times once in the middle of the slope as i said before as kids
laughed at my lack of coordination, i was trying to dodge that bloody dog
for gods sake....... oh and when pal aj took me off piste he crashed into
me and i lost my balance

we stood around for pics, crossing our arms x factor styly and our skis
shouting exteme instead of cheese.

we spent the weekend trying to get the word extreme into every sentance we
could lol

princess was fabulous on the slopes going hell for leather where the hell
does my kid get her sportiness from? i sure ain't me!!!

the apres ski was fab lots of food, excellent company and lots of laughs

planning to do it all over again this weekend!

The week itself has been mental i'm wiped out but still up for fun this
weekend

about to have my first cuppa of the day, and try and get a mountain of work
done so i can go up the mountains!

extreme dudes

love
l

posted by Lou Lou @ 6:07:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com