Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
moi
Sunday, January 15, 2006
It's been so hard to blog lately, as i hardly ever get online at home these days and i can't blog from work..... far too dangerous.......since i work in a schoo and the last thing i need is for the students to find out or the staff......... then i remembered...... i can access email from work, so i'll add that blog by email addy thingy to my addy book and hopefully stop will become alive once more instead of an after thought which sadly it's becoming as i never seem to have any fecking time for anything anymore.


The weather has taken a turn for the worst this last week, it's been cold, horrible and wet.

I've been away on business, just for a day but is was mental and knackering, been busy as hell at work on my return.

our trip to Dubai was cancelled due to the unfortunate passing of it's president or something and everyone's in mourning which means the shopping festival basically is off. ( bloody inconvenient)

I've hit the sales.

Hubby's still wakeboarding even though pneumonia is threatening. We're going away next weekend snow skiing wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo

I've been frantically trying to get hold of Scarlet, who dropped off the face of the earth. found her today and all is well, panic off.

Are you tight n lean? well seriously. if you are tightnlean2 and invited me to join messenger who the feck are you cos i have no idea and since your id is somewhat tacky and suggestive i'm hardly going to add someone i've marked as a nutter!

I so need this blog to get back to normal. i've missed you all and i hate the way the blog is becoming an afterthought thats rarely updated. Apols to you all

right i'm gonna try and get round some of your blogs now... while i'm actually online!

Love
L
xxxxx
PS
Jolynn
I can't comment on your blog babe..... it's been going on for ages and i try all the time to no avail god only knows why but i am reading ok!!!! x
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:30:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com