Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
yeah so what i was pissed again and no i'm sorry i couldn't post i was dragged upstairs!
Sunday, December 04, 2005
what a week
super busy at work, rounded off by a cracking night on the piss on friday night.

as mentioned in my last post, got myself a seriously foxy outfit, and i have to say i looked fecking hot. my wit was sparkly as was my bling, although i forgot to apply my glitter spray before i left the house! hubby looked pretty good in black shirt tie and suit i have to say.

the night started in bar and ened up with people jumping into a swimming pool fully clothed, please note this time i was not one of them, cos i didn't want to wreck my clothes and lets face it laydees non waterproof massy does not look attractive after it gets wet!

i danced myself into the ground, have the blisters on the soles of my feet to prove it. got completely plastered and by the time our driver dropped us home i could barely walk up the road! i hadn't realised i was that hammered until i stopped!

food at the do was shite, and wouldn't have filled a gerbil. still ordering 6 bottles of wine at a time kept us happy and we did get through a few!

the twat waiter who arrived with the first tray of drinks did manage to drop the entire tray on hubbys lap! he smelt of carlsberg,wine and brandy sours the rest of the night! yummy!

slightly worried there are a number of photos that will be circulating at work on monday!

still i was up and out of bed early yesterday morning at the beach by 9am! end of season thingy which wa great.

can you believe its december and i'm sat here in shorts and a tshirt? well believe it cos i am! its bloody beautiful out here! surreal though considering i put the christmas decorations up this morning whole hubby was wakeboarding and princess is at a christmas party!

very odd

oh well i'll attempt to get on by the end of the week off skiing again on wednesday oh and i'm travelling on business this week too with the boss!
laters
love
l
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:40:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com