Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
watch out! here she comes!
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
The sentiments of my ski instructor.
Well actually i don't think they're that tame! But there were kids present. I'm sure he was black and blue at the end of mondays lesson from me colliding with him! I'm learning how to ski, snow ski this time, we all are, as a family, it's great fun ha ha
No, seriously i'm loving it, but i really am a pile of steaming shit at it!

Monday i was first to fall, and i just carried on losing control, ploughing into people and fences! I couldn't stop i was going far too fast and paniced constantly. i arrived home cold tired and wet and had to cook tea. needless to say i went straight to bed. Princess took to it like a duck to water she was amazing, and hubby, well he's skied before, a long time ago though. I was hopeless, absolutely fecking hopeless.

Last night though things were looking up as the instructor did some intensive remiedial work with me, yeah i'm in the spazzo class. but i made a massive improement and actually manged to negotiate the slope without falling and just about stopping myself. I was well chuffed when i got home, but everything was hurting! This morning i ached all over, maninly my arms though and i have no idea why! Princess was ploughing down the slope gaining in confidence with every run, i pottered, not daring to go any higher than my comfort zone. P a bloke in my class is as challenged as i am, he takes the record for smashing into the fence (safety fence) and went right through it on several occaisions onto matting! a spectacular head first superman dive too!

Tonight however, i was a bit more daring, went a bit higher, started traversing the slope, which means going accross it, i managed to take a fence out, but not bad, oh and almost left the slope completely when i was trying to turn, which i did but then couldn't stop!

I am very much improved, still not as good as the rest of my class, i'm way behind, i managed to do a couple of turns, i even managed to ski and jump which was fun and i managed to stay on my feet and stop! I even had a go at the skilift! Princess is gonna go pro i think shes amazing, she really has got it right, hubby too.

i hate the fact that i have to work so bloody hard at it when it seems to come so effortlessly to everyone else. but still a smile on my face and once more i have improved. hubby is very proud of me.

thats something i don't hear every day. you're trying real hard babe, you're doing so well, really good improvement. you're doing great.

he's been so supportive. i've been so frustrated and he has been wonderful. although he has joked my my instructor if i don't get it he'll buy me a sledge!!!!!!! i really do love him

its an adventure, it's hard work, i'm loving it, i've lost 2lb since monday!!!!!!

life in general other that that is quiet so i'm so bloody knackered after work, dashing round to get everything done and being out the house for the course. i've had a shite load on at work, i'm also "going away on business" next month!!!! get me! only for a day! but still. Still loving the job and the friends i've made there.

plans for the rest of the week are more skiing lessons, and on the piss all weekend cos my bessie mate here D is back from visiting uk, she's been shopping for 2 weeks! oh and on friday i have a day off work and princess is off school so we are going to see some old friends who are over on holiday, a bit of a drive away but it will be great to see them. i have got to go shopping to buy a dress too, cos i have my work xmas do next week, and hubby's and they're on the same night in the same place, but different function rooms!!!!! princess is going for a sleepover so i'll no doubt be crawling in some time in the morning if i come home at all, cos we can stay at the hotel the do is in very cheaply.

oh and it's hubby's birthday on this saturday so even more reason to get pissed, something i haven't done for a while (you will be pleased to hear mum)

right i'm off to ease my aching bones into bed,

Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:15:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com