Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
notes
Sunday, February 26, 2006
an odd few days - but then my life is mostly odd, but then thats cos i am

scarlets birthday- and i missed yet again celebrating with her pissed off at that still managed to have a nice chat with her

work has carried on being mental but now it's half term so i gets the week off yay

the weather has started to look up 20 degrees and in t shirts it prolly won't last but you never know!

yesterday i watched bridget jones 2, a film i have seen before but decided to add to my huage dvd collection.
i am bridget.
yeah ok, i'm married, happily and have a child
but in alot of other aspects i'm fecking bridget jones ( no i'm not fecking her just am her)
i am clumsy
i am daft, soft as shite
forgetful,
crap at most things
emotional fuckwit
love my wine
shit music to get drunk and sing too
nothing ever fecking goes right for me

shit

i also whilst driving my car earlier to pick princess up from her day at her mates practically broke down with emotion singing along to damien rice blowers fecking daughter and then cannonball. bugger i had decided after spending most car journeys with my dear hubby and princess shouting along to the bloody crazy frog and is this the way to fecking amorillo on constant repeat i'd try a little grown up music obviously listening to shite has fecked my brain up

i got a wee bit emotional again a few mos ago, good old sitemeter tells me lots of people look here about shit on torvill and dean, i mentioned them in a post yonks ago, but when trying to find said post i happened upon some emotional shit in the archives from october 04 from when i had my tumour and shit. i cope pretty well i guess but still i get emotional.

i'm told that by the the doctor recently when i asked him if my scar would ever get any better or heal any more. it is bloody angry still and very bloody iritated all the time, and it has a bit where it hasn't properly healed too and scabs a bit. but sometimes i get a bit vain and bloody angry that this horrible red welt is so damn disfiguring and that it shows so damn much due to where it is- the summer is on it's way and it won't stop me stripping off, but i know there once more will be looks and questions in peoples eyes

i'm grateful, don't get me wrong i really and truly am. i am lucky. i will be eternally grateful that i was lucky but sometimes i can't help being a self indulgent cow

oh shut the feck up lou self indulgent fecking shite

i'm off before i waffle more bollocks

love
l
xxxx

oh ps

i've decided to try and stay blogging i guess jeanette says it best
"In our non-virtual lives, sometimes we are silent and it is okay because we still physically see one another and feel each other's presence. It is different in blog world. It seems as though we need to keep writing to validate our blog's existence at times, or even our own existence."

Jeanette as always you are inspiration and always in my thoughts, your strength, your positivity and your spirit shines through and overcomes all you are a fighter, a winner and i pray you'll never lose x

posted by Lou Lou @ 6:23:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com