Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
easter holidays kick off today
Friday, April 07, 2006
it has been a week that deserves to take 2 off - which luckily as i work term time only i can do!

Wednesday was the most mental day, i could barely walk by the time i finished. we had an "industry" day at school. I was filming the days events....

well i was, until the camera fell off the fecking tripod! and yes, it was me who attached it to it.

feck did i feel bad.

the day went pretty well actually, organised chaos kids everywhere but they got a lot out of it, so all the work behind the scenes was worth it i guess.

thursday brought another crazy day as it was the bosses last day, and there was so much we had to do, whilst she looked for houses on the tinternet lazy cow

friday, well thats today isn't it, i gutted her office, sorted it all out, decided i wanted her keyboard as the spacing on it is better than mine, which was a no go cos i don't have a ps/2 slot on my tower.

got offered the chance of some training overseas, weyhey, and had an enlightening chat with the team leader which was interesting.....

lets just say i don't think my boss was on my side

anyways

we've said our goodbyes and now i'm off for Easter, two weeks chillin and having a great time with my mum and dad who fly in next week, just a few days now and i can't wait to see them.

tomorrow i'm off down the beach and sunday too i think, oh and we're off to a bbq at the pub on sunday afternoon too i think with a few friends.

not hot enough yet to get the puppys out, although i am tempted, it's hot enough for the tourists, but then i'm well aclimatised i guess to the temps here, it's warm, but not boiling, still a way to go afore we hit 40 degs!

love
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:59:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com