Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
poorly sick zone
Thursday, October 19, 2006
the best thing about being poorly when you were a kid is that you got a day or two off school - nevermind the small fact you were puking your guts up or missing pe!

so princess is in the poorly sick zone, enter at your peril

started at 5am yesterday am with eggwhite puke very odd and a temp 3 degrees lower than it should be, she was dizzy, unable to even lift her head from the pillow it took me 20 minutes to get her downstairs to take her to the doctors who wanted to see her. bastards dont do housecalls here either.

poor mite couldn't stop puking this odd froth which changed to liquid as the day went on couldn't even keep water down by the end of the day as i discovered as it covered me, her and the sofa. she's weak and lethargic and couldnt move off the sofa.

put her to bed about 8pm as hubby and i watched the storm coming in.

fecking amazing lightning bouncing around in cirlces round the sky awesome to watch and then it got closer and closer and the thunder got louder until it was on top of us, we lost electricity unitl 6.30 this morning!

storms are amazing here love to watch them

princess had woken up earlier, gods wardrobe has fallen down mum - yeah love sounds like he has changing rooms in tonight! bless her she slept in the end

there was nowt else to do but go to bed ourselves

this am as i said before no electric but luckily when hubby was out for his run it came back on and i was able to put the hot water on so he could at least have a decent shower and shave.

been back to the doctors princess is still lifeless looking rough as a badgers arse at least not puking now for the moment anyway

poor baby

at least we get some quality time together

love
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:31:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com