Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
so this is christmas.......
Saturday, December 23, 2006
so this is christmas...... another christmas......and it just hit me like a ton a bricks it's just us, just the three of us....again

i've had a few quiet tears after i put down the phone to my mum

i've not felt much like christmas this year, i've found it really hard to get going, i guess its the constant sunshine, carols in a foreign language, lack of atmosphere to name a few of the stumbling blocks. The lack of a card and letter i get every year from my darling auntie m, who sadly passed earlier this year.......all cogs in the workings of the christmas machine

god i'm a miserable cow.

i've got a christmas tree next to me, a roaring log fire ( no kidding i have) a dining table covered in pressies (for other people) and it still ain't getting me excited

something did this lunchtime though..... we collected our very beautiful new wedding rings....i can't wait to wear it although i will be very sad to remove my old one. i'm not allowed it until christmas day and i'll add some pics then...christmas day is pretty poigniant actually as it's the anniversary of our engagement 15 years ago this year.

We've lots on over the festive period and it starts tomorrow, again! we're off to a festive showing of Santa Clause 3 then out for dinner with some good friends. xmas day we're joining good friends for dinner out, boxing day we're on the beach first thing for wakeboarding and mincepies, and the evening we're going to friends who are having a traditional bbq lol new years eve we're off out for a good night out with friends and inbetween we've friends visiting us and us visiting others

so this is christmas, and i don't know where the year has gone i really don't. it's my third here
and it never gets any more christmassy i guess i'll get used to it with time

happy holidays to you all

love
l
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:58:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com