Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
death by pilates
Thursday, October 26, 2006
it is not a nice way to die
it is a very painful excrutiating death

aside from my pain

so i get interesting things in my garden.

for the last two days i have had visits from a parrot! glorious colours. i tried to entice it yesterday afternoon to stay long enough for a photo by chucking bread allover the garden but alas all i got were sparrows lol i'll keep an eye out for him today and see if i get lucky.

i'm on a bit of a fitness thing, although last time i tried to kill myself at the gym i didn't lose a pound i'm confident this time it will work. in conjunction with my meds that is and i'm still eating sensibly. sunday saw me at a salsacise class which was bags of fun since i can already salsa. last night i tried out pilates.

jesus christ

i almost wept during the class from the sheer agony when my hips locked up like an 80 year olds oh and my back went. but then i have no core stability muscles and haven't for years the physio had no clue why either but since i don't go to physio anymore i don't care either.

part way through the class as my eyes glassed over with pain i relaised i can't go on like this.

i had a chat to the woman who runs the class, she also does the salsacise one and found out she too does personal training. so from next week she is in my employ

me with a personal trainer don't fucking laugh

i need it i have to do it for me and noone else. i have to see if i can sort myself out. although i'm not completely unfit i'm not exactly superfit and i'm no longer stick thin. and yes there are reasons and it's medical but ffs i can't bear to carry on living like this. i have to try again i have to see if i can achieve what i want to.

i'm not wanting to go stick thin again i want to tone up what i have and maybe lose a stone, if i can to the bargain.

so next week my life changes again..... no doubt you'll be sick on my whingeing about how it all hurts!

this am i can walk, which is something it's painful to move, painful to sit and painful to laugh
i look to the future sometime in the next two months the pain might stop either that or i'll be in traction on morphine lol

love
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:31:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com