Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
wallow wallow
Sunday, January 13, 2008
It's been a funny week.

I've felt rather sorry for myself..

one night it resulted in dinner in the oven whilst i sat in a dark room lit with candles drinking gin and tonic listening to music

it made me feel better, honest it did

sometimes there's nothing better than a good wallow

i've felt very alone. there are hours every day i see no one and speak to no one aside from my darling dog who is right now my best friend and confidant.

i've been coughing so hard, i'm terrified my jaw is going to pop out.. jees it hurts

i've smashed glasses

i dropped my medicene bottle on the floor, what a bloody mess that was

i'm not sleeping

i guess the sad has kicked in big time and the major contributer to that is no bloody sunshine

i got all poshed up last night and went out, got home at 4am....up at 10.30am and walked the dog to the bakery for fresh rolls and choccie croissants to feed T and her girls when she dropped princess off

actually the first thing i did when i got up was clean the bathroom.... hubby is rather unwell

i'm not sure why, he certainly wasn't particularly drunk not enough to have been this ill. and i ate everything he ate apart from the pudding and i'm fine. he's still in bed and showing no signs of emerging it's almost tea time.

i have a mountain of ironing and just realised princesses school uniform has not been washed and dryed yet.

i'm going now, i;m boring myself

sorry

love l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 3:01:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com