Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
not 19 anymore
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Driving home there was a song on the radio - I don't know what it was called i'll try and track it down, but some of the words were "You're not 19 anymore"

I'm not

and sometimes I wonder how that can be, where the years have gone, where that grey hair appeared from, when did that little crease appear at the corner of my eye?

becuase i'm not 19 anymore

and sometimes i don't know why not.

sometimes that face in the mirror gets a slightly longer look as i think

where's that girl? who's that woman? whre did she come from?

and it's the same when i look at hubby or talk about him. to me he's that lad i fell in love with and began an adventure. In reality he's a fully grown man.

You know i'm shocked when i look in the mirror and see

A grown up.

Love
L xxx

Just realised that this blog was 4 years old yesterday and i thought i was old!
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:08:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com