Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
yesterday/today
Friday, February 01, 2008
I'm still feeling positive! Yesterday was another good day i thought to myself as i shook my booty round the house.

I lost the grey and am back to being a sultry brunette once more. It's amazing how young i look for my age, the only thing that gaves it away was the grey, and even then thats only because for someone my age i have rather a lot of it!

Went into town with a bounce in my step and met up with an aquaintance, she is a national to this country and speaks good english, it was nice to shop with someone else for a change and get a girly point of view on products/shoes/handbags!

I baked another loaf of bread, made fresh pizza (yes my own dough too) and then chilled. Went to bed early but didn't get any sleep, i couldn't. The dog licking my hand at 4am wasn't helping either!

So today i've once more danced around the house as i've cleaned, scrubbed, hoovered, dusted, folded, sorted. I'm playing hookey now, i'm supposed to be at princesses school discussing "icky education" programme that begins next week. I've already sat Princess down and had to talk and bought her books. she knows all she needs to for an almost 11 year old. I have no transport today, i couldn't be arsed to walk, its too fecking cold and windy and i didn't feel like catching the bus. I don't suppose they will miss me. It's not like i have any questions!

The tunes that have blasted in my house today have made me feel great, lots of old nostalgia with some up to minute shit thrown in. well music from the last year anyway!

Not sure what i shall do over this weekend. possibly ice skating, possibly to the leisure pool complex/cinema. Hubby is working s it's a princess and mummy day - and they always always rock! ( even when we don't get out of our pj's all day!)

in desparate need of a cup of tea, a bit of lunch and a pee so i'm off

laters....

love
l xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:43:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com