Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
changes
Monday, January 28, 2008
For so long now Scarlet has been awol from "Stop" and I've left it all as it was, just in case she came back. But she hasn't, it's been probably 2 years since she last posted. So I decided to make some subtle changes in the interim before I administer a complete overhall.

I'm feeling a lot more sparkly now than I was. Not so sorry for myself. I met some nice people over the weekend, and it's restored my faith in myself a bit.

My camera is buggered. I've no idea why, it's just been sat on the shelf. I'm hoping it doesn't have anything to do with the pic i was trying to take at the time, maybe my very scary arse put it into shock. (no i wasn't taking a pic of my arse, just above it actually as I was wanting a nice pic of my tattoo as the only one I have is from the day I had it done and you can't get it's full beauty.

Did I tell you i'd had one done? no? well i did, it's on my lower back and didn't really hurt at all, only the bit that touches the top off my bum really ouched, it's a one off designed for me by a competely talented tatooist! I had it done in october, and it looked fab with my bikini, sadly now I have no chance to show it off as it's rathe too cold! Still i know it's there, and thats the reason i had it done, for me cos i wanted it for a long time and no other reason.

I've just baked a loaf of bread and it's smelling amazing, i'm starving but it has to cool lots before it's sliced, either that or i go through to the kitchen rip the top off it and hollow it out lol I think left overs from the fridge are looking good - and often are better than whatever else i was gonna make!


oh well i will go feed my starving belly. Talking of changes, i'm going to try and post a bit more often and maybe even post some pics, once i've got a new camera anyway! ( i've got one in mine, it's a big upgrade from mine now, technology has moved on so much)

Love
L xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:27:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com