Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Good day
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
So, today I am positive, I am brimming with positivity!
Why the change?
I have no fecking idea!
I woke up this way, afflicted with positivity.....

I've actually had a nice day, done a little shopping, had a nice meal with hubby this evening, even the screaming hissy fit princess has this afternoon on what she was wearing has not dented this feeling of ++++.

Oh yes, she is hormonal, Help me GOD!
You would not believe the tantrum she threw because I advised her to .....wear a long sleeved top. Jees, it's been 2 degrees and less all day, with hale stones thrown in for good measure and she wants to go out in a pair of bloody leggings and a practically off the shoulder t shirt. ( She was going to wear a coat)

She is a madam. and no doubt my parents think I was just like her. Often in the past when i have referred to moments of madams hissy fits my parents, especially my oh so supportive mother have laughed themselves into a stupour, telling my "it's devine retribution"!!!!! I mean, the bloody nerve of them. Everyone knows what a sweet trouble free zone I was as a teenager. Princess is not even bloody 11 yet...... will she make it? haha

So that's it from me for today, will the +++++ continue? stay tuned!

love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:57:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com