Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
grown up
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
i know i'm all growed up because....... i like the taste of baileys now

i know i'm all growed up because........ i like my bedroom to be tidy and take dirty glasses/plates down to be washed

i know i'm all growed up because........ i can actually fill my bra

i know i'm all growed up because....... i am interested in the news *shudder*

i know i'm all growed up because....... this morning i said something to my daughter and sounded like my mum

i know i'm all growed up because.......

feck this who the hell am i trying to kid? i no more grown up now than i was apart from the fact all of the above is true!

My day has been ok

rudely awakened, and not in a *nice* grown up kind of way, i did all i said earlier and then did my david bellamy bit in the garden with hubby armed with a rake, strimmer and bin bags etc etc it was hot hard work, and more than once i wished i could take my top off and remembered that it wasn't a good idea due to the throny bush we were removing

its the 1st of march and already i'm contemplating getting the pool out and choosing my summer wardrobe which apart from work will of course be board shorts and bikini and the odd pair of linens thrown in with a cas top with flip flops in varying styles and colours

right off to tinternet shop some pressies for princess- she's 9 next week *shudder* shes 4ft 4 1/2 already!
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:53:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com