Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
happy birthday princess
Saturday, March 11, 2006
i've had a mental week, a course, a boss that is consistantly doing me head in and a birthday for my best girl princess.

yesterday my baby girl turned 9 yrs old! imagine. aside from making me feel old, i realised it's just another year closer to turning teenager and another year she has grown up and will eventually grow away from me.

she's tall, and slender, cascades of dark blonde hair (which sits at her waist) deep brown eyes and a killer smile. she's 9 years old. she's also a moody little sod, but then i know who she takes after and it's not me lol she is very like her father!

she is seriously chuffed with her pressies especially with her new gul wetsuit, which has lilac panels and is the most girly wetsuit on the market i think. odd pressie i know but when your kid spends as much time on the beach in the water and skiing on the water it's worth it's money and not a pressie that will gradully move to the back of the cupboard and be forgotten about! we had a bit of a karaoke night with ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream and today we've been ten pin bowling, playing in an arcade and a seriously yummy lunnch in a restaurant. her best friend is here, a delightful child who is a year older and is a local. she speaks fantastic english, because her mum is english. they are completely compatiable. they speak without speaking and spend a lot of time communicating in silence. seriouly odd but then a friendship such as theirs does not come along too often. i had to wait 22 years to meet my best friend!

they're upstairs now having a girly time, the little lass will stay over and no doubt as the evening goes on they will be shouting down the karaoke mic and jumping through the ceiling!

we got serious birthday cakes from a pattisserie too - i have never seen cakes like it, we chose individual ones so we all got what we wanted, oh and 12 cream eggs are waiting to be scoffed too!

right off to chill before the madness begins

love
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:13:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com