Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Bank Holiday Weekend
Monday, May 29, 2006
Bank Holiday Weekend...well it's been quite nice actually and it's not over yet!

Saturday we went out en famille looked about the shops, and brought up our reward, a massive caramel gattox from the pattisserie. i could have had two pieces of it if i had cut myself a smaller piece to start with! yummy oh played in th pool for about 2 hours with princess. have developed great new trick, princess lays accross ring, stretches legs out, i take hold of her ankles and spin her fast, she whirls round and round and falls through the hole like being sucked down a plughole!!! ace

sunday - waterpark, all day baby practically got thrown out as they were closing. got a bollocking for tipping my mate out of a rubber ring, got very very brave and climbed the steps on the tallest slide......shitting myself the whole way, but loved coming down.

key point here for any waterpak designers....anyone want to build a waterpark for peeps like me who are scared of heights? no steps, just lifts, heaven, half the work too it's fecking knackering climbing 300 fucking stairs clutching a two person rubber ring. also if you must only build steps please do not build steps that you can see daylight through, even looking straight ahead i was confronted by a massive drop which did nowt to help me. being terrified of heights leaves me practicaly disabled you know at places like that with no consideration for the height challenged. still i did it, only the once and then walked to the other side of the park where the steps are more mental patient friendly.

finished off the day with a bunch of friends at my place drinking and playing in the pool, do you know if you run round and round and round and round and round and round and round you can create your own whirlpoool that sweeps you off your feet and renders you unable to do anything until the water stops lol

am home this am, supposed to have gone to the beach but princess wouldn't get up, awful night, she was taking pictures off the wall in her sleep again.

right supposed to be doing ou so best get my arse in gear and make a start, best start revising too, cma in 2 weeks or is it one now? bollocks

turning into a bit of a one woman blog now, sorry peeps, hopefulyl scarelt will snap out of it soon and come back......miss her shitloads

love
l
xxxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:33:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com