Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
crap
Thursday, May 11, 2006
i started off the morning with chronic gut pain, and by lunch i'd lost the gut pain but gained a bloody awful headache. i'm fine now, but i's been an odd kind of a day.

in a stepford wives kind of way i've done washing hung it out and defrosted the freezer. it took about 2 hours, it hadn't been done for 18 months lol, but the freezer lives on the veranda, the top half of it is the beer fridge!

it's a bit warmer today, but still we are way down on last years temperature. ffs i was way browner last year, yeah alright i have white triangles now, but the rest of me is not as golden as it was. i didn't really sunbathe a whole lot last year either, but i guess walking around in a bikini on a beach could count as that.

i haven't even filled my pool yet. i'll have to get that sorted i love nothing better than to chill out in the afternoon on my lilo with a glass of wine or two

anyway i guess you can tell i'm at a loss for shit to say!!! i have to crack on with my coursework anyway, the parcel from ou got here so i have some installing and catchingup to do

laters peeps

love
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:28:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com