Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
evacuee
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Princess is studying world war 2 - and her homework is to think like an evacuee leaving their home and what she would take with her.

If you were an evacuee what would you take with you?

You have one small suitcase and have 10 minutes to pack. You are not allowed to take any electrical goods, not even hair straightners!

I would take:

A photograph of my family
My birth certificate / wedding certificate and passport
A few Clothes and some underwears of course
Toiletries / hairbrush
A favourite book

If i had room, i'd shove no name teds in. no name is my teddy i've had since birth and wears a dress, she has no name. Purely for comfort and sentimental reasons, ( i do still give her the odd squeeze!)


Your turn!

Love
L
xxx

PS off to do some serious study - haveing a fecking nightmare networking my laptop to the desktop - any ideas?

posted by Lou Lou @ 7:10:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com