Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
naked blogging- well it's bloody hot here you know!!
Sunday, June 25, 2006
i have spent the last two days doing pretty much feck all - well nowt of importance anyway!

i hoovered out my pool - yes mum i can hoover anywhere!!!! have hoover will suck!

I have lounged on my lilo in my pool

i have run round and round and round and round and round in said pool

i have then collapsed in said pool and let it whirlpool me round

i made a scrumptious dinner which we ate on the veranda

i then pulled princesses bedroom apart looking for her mobile phone

fecking hell - finally found it at the bottom of her toy cupboard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today i was down the beach by 7am

i lounged around on a lounger like you do

i read a meaningful book (ok trashy fiction)

i lounged some more

my triangles are now enhanced

came home

showered off excess sand

got in pool

lounged on pool

i have run round and round and round and round and round in said pool

i have then collapsed in said pool and let it whirlpool me round

top fun that is

princess then pulled me round by one leg - ouch my back hurts now oh and we had it's my lilo jumping competitions fighting over the lilo and the blow up shark

hubby did the ironing! ( he does it better than me)

see productive stuff.... i told you!

oh and found a fuck off big cockroach (3 inches long not including antenae thingys) in my bathroom ( came up the pipes from under the bath there is a gap in the bath panel which i will be filling tomorrow!) pretty normal here except not in my house - next doors but not mine!

screached - hubby came running

fired bathroom cleaner at it

oh and then some handy evil spray -

it is deaded

in my bathroom

it shit itself as it tried to escape my death rays

it didn't make it

team effort

hubby and me sprayed it to death

now i have to go get it out have had to wait for the fumes to subside

then private benjamin on dvd

see productive i am

fableeous news today too

me old buddy dyna is back! yay - i want the low down right this minute missy there better have been some serious bedroom action to keep you away so long

love
l
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:18:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com