Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
blaa blaa bleee
Saturday, June 03, 2006
hot
i'm hot
it's making me sleepy
i'm not sleeping cos it's hot
i'm not sleeping cos hubby is hot and princess is waking up through the night
i'm not getting a lay in either cos the bastard builders are starting at dawn across the road inconsiderate wankers

i've been fecking invaded by ants that crawl out of my walls......yes walls, even upstairs. i hate bastard ants

i hurt my back a bit whilst on a mission to anililate the crawly bastards and had to spend a whole day on my bed reading...pity that

i've been into the city with princess for lunch

i've shed tears for stepnan g and the fact grandad is all alone once more

the heat has arrived with a vengance

naked bloggin will shortly be standard at lou hq

in fact everything will be naked shortly, but ironing is a bit dodgy as is cooking.....

oh and did i tell you i'm bored as well?

oh and i guess i forgot to say at resent outing to the waterpark i lost my top....again no surprises there i was so carefull too!!!! can't seam to go there without baring my boobs

not a lot planned now for the rest of the weekend been out to my favourite restaurant for luncheon, and still stuffed hubby is catching up on his sleep. princess playing little mermaid on the pc, and i'm still digesting the exciting installments in scarlets life she rang me twice about this afternoon.

i live vicariously through her these days!!!! did i tell you i'm bored i guess you are now too!

love
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 3:46:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com