Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
pink is my favourite colour
Monday, July 24, 2006
well just as well as its the colour of a lot of my body lol

i made the mistake of not putting any cream on yesterday when i went to pick hubby up from the beach - he had gone wakeboarding at 6am with a friend.

princess and i went out on the double donut which was a blast i would have liked to go a lot faster though

as a result i got bloody burnt the triangles are very enhanced lol

today i took princess swimming for the afternoon i did 30 lengths and feck do i feel it now.....

mother in law may well be coming for a visit just waiting to hear whether she has gotten a last minute flight.....

other than that all is well

i've been having flashbacks due to reasing my archives from 2 yrs ago - i was on the verge of moving here, and i'd just gotten back from visiting scarlet for a drunken week

shit i miss her and our crazy times

love
l
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:03:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com