Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
back
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
family lou is back from their hols! our suitcases are full on stinky washing and we're enjoying the fact it is a few degrees cooler here!

it took us ages to find our hotel, when in fact we were around the corner from it the whole bloody time! it was lovely and quiet, and in a lovely setting the staff fantastic. we were even upgraded to a suite!

things we did/saw/thought were funny

  • paid an extortionate amount for 2 pepsi and a milkshake at a trendy harbour cafe cos hubby needed a shit - what is it about men having to have a shit out in town?
  • our 3 bags of shopping later that day cost us the same amount need i say more. the shopping was basically bags of biscuits, crisps, bananas and bottles of water and pepsi to store in the fridge in our hotel room.
  • hubby chanted dirka dirka every chance he got (team america)
  • hubby got swamp ass lmao
  • the words to the local coke advert sound like "i've got syphilis, you've got syphilis" chanted over and over
  • we made up our own dialogue to the tv progs that weren't in english-amusing results which were not polite or in good taste
  • discovered a shop called arcelik which prompted laughter everytime we saw it
  • met a bloke who was in the salon on channel 4 - too gay to function him and his mate was fantastically funny performance in a shop
  • ate far too much
  • melted at the 42 degree heat
  • witnessed a local engagement party for 320 locals omg ended at 2am with a smashed window
  • bumped into 2 lots of people we actually know!
  • developed a dirka dirka dance to local tune- naked cos it was too hot for clothes lol
  • had a very odd non english girl fucking apologise for the fucking argument we fucking well had down the fucking pool she had been fucking drinking and was fucking depressed and was fucking sorry and sorrier when i told her she had the wrong woman lol and then proceeded to go into more fucking detail for my benefit in case i was interested
  • she also came to see me again the next day with an explanation on why she had been so fucking drunk lol - where the hell do i find them?
ace time
washing stinks to high heaven almost to the point of making us heave from the scent of sweat once we packed it in the suitcases

home now, house was nice and tidy getting a take out tonight as no food in the house oh and catching up with scarlet i believe we are kicking ass on yahoo games playing canasta tonight!

its nice to be home

love
l
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:11:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com