Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
me
Friday, August 11, 2006
so what have i been up to aside from the mountains of skanky stinky washing i brought back from our hols?

i had my hair done, very foxy loads of comliments already - didn't think it was that bad before but now i'm no longer blonde, i'm caramel
got princesses hair cut too - 4 inches cut off sounds drastic but her hair touched her arse anyway so it's still very long

played games on the pc
chatted to an old mate online and had webchat which was fun she looks no different than when i last said goodbye to her 2 years ago

oh i've just realised i've lived here for 2 years now!
eaten odd meals - when i say odd i mean whatever we have felt like and bits and pieces not proper grown up meals

it's bleeding hot here although not as hot as it was when we were away we are still mid 30's.
i hoovered out the pool
watched tv and dvds
not much really feck all productive apart from some housework and shrinking away from the piles of ironing in my hallway. i don't use the front door so we tend to pile the ironing in there along with our shoes

my new birkenstocks are finally bedded in yay they were so odd to start with i really have fecked my feet up living in flip flops. i got some for princess too and mother in law bought some while she was here too oddly we all got the same colour lol i was shocked when the girl in the chop told me you never have to chuck them awa as there is no part of them that can't be fixed or refurbed

oh well best go cook tea what delights do we have tonight? salad i think i'm going to attempt to make my own fresh beetroot in a moment after i've googled how to do it lol

love
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 3:47:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com