Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
saturday
Saturday, August 12, 2006
up later than usual - about 9am but by 10 we were on our way into the city to do a little shopping. hubby needed a new rash vest, we needed a new charger for the portable dvd player cos the other one blew up cos we stupidly left it plugged in.

we start driving round the roundabout and omfecking lord there is a car coming the wrong way round the roundabout some old guy who could only just see above the steering wheel. luckily we swerved to avoid him and we had room to do so. i say lucky cos his tiny little car wouldn't have come off well with our suv.

so we get all we need, and then i manage to get a bonus pair of black linen 3/4 length trousers cheers hubby x

hubby actually made us lunch when we got home - shocking yeah ok he didn't wash up or even clean up his mess but he made lunch!

i boiled my beetroot . not enough it seems it peeled easily but they were rock hard lol i'll try again tomorrow

however my big success was my open apple torte. with fresh whipped cream of course wtg me outbloodystanding (although i confess i didn't actually make the cream myself like get it from the cow and churn it i got it in a supermarket like everyone else)

i restrained myself and we have half of it left for tomorrow

nigella eat your heart out

love
l
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:44:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com