Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
long day
Monday, August 28, 2006
this am i got up at the ungodly hour of 6.45am in order to get my car to the garage for it's service. bastard dealership don't do courtesy cars - what is this the frickin 3rd world? well they don't do them and neither do any of the other garages. so we had to either sit and wait or go and find something else to do.

so we walked, and walked and walked. we walked around the lovely and very picturesque industry estate. then we got lucky at about 9.30 there was a cafe open- breakie it was. Then a shoe shop up on the main road opened so i got myself a sweet pair of heeled strappy black sandles for a bargain price - even cheaper than the price tag too.

2 1/2 hours later our car was finally ready for collection and we sped into the city on a mission. New glasses for princess. princess has worn glasses since she was 18 months old due to a squnit, which was fixed when she was 5, but has again worsened, we await now to see if they can do anything else. in the mean time she waers glasses to straighten it. she's gorgeous with or without them but when she gets tired the squint is obvious without them. after doging the rather gipping barbie and benetton frames the assistant brought out a lush GUESS pair of red solid frames, the latest design which princess pounced on they were perfect on her so cute.

she's atarting to get a little vain about wearing glasses lately, i wear them for the pc and reading since i've gotten older, and she's always worn them. a lot of the girls in her class at school though who are supposed to wear them don't i guess she just wants to fit in. She's thinking about contacts now. What do you guess think? she's 9 it's getting more common for kids to have them i'm gonna research it a bit.

anyways so we order her gigs and then go for a bit of shopping then home, home to the perfect cuppa, home to a good book, home to chill after a hot heady morning.

then the phone rang and we were invited out for tea.

dinner out was a nightmare. nowhere round here opens on a monday night aside from the tourist areas so we ended up after trying 2 places going into the city and all you can eat at the pizza shed place. service was shite. food was yummy and i'm stuffed.

quiet day tomorrow i think some serious reading, some housework all after a well deserved lay in lol

love
l
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:42:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com